Sunday 30 August 2015

to pin or not to pin....



That was the most inventive post title I could think of.

So, I have been a little absent on this blog of late, and the biggest reason is:


Yup. Pinterest. 

I thought today I'd share some of my favourite Pinterest finds.

❤
<3

Love the vintage/antique look!
Gorgeous vintage room :)

Mint Dress
Mint dress


cloak
Beautiful cloak :)


Heart cardigan and polka dot collar


<3

vintage sweatshirt LES MISERABLES super soft heather grey oversized boyfriend fit


Aaron Tveit and Eddie Redmayne rehearse One Day More for the 2013 Oscars
Aaron Tveit & Eddie Redmayne rehearse for the Oscars


It wasn't photoshop! This pic is apparently actually from a Vogue spread.  HOW HAVE I NOT SEEN IT BEFORE.\
Apparently a Vogue promo pic

“Ya know, I don’t really think you understand how this works" -In which Gavroche and Enjolras play chess and Gavroche always wins because Enjolras keeps sacrificing his king <= pinning because of comment
With the comment: “Ya know, I don’t really think you understand how this works" -In which Gavroche and Enjolras play chess and Gavroche always wins because Enjolras keeps sacrificing his king 




BWAHAHA!

Argh, yes!


Yes.

The Book Thief

The book thief quote.

Wow.
How? ^

Shakespeare's Star Wars. :) <3


(And that's just a few.....)




Anyway, that's that for now...






No comments:

Post a Comment