Friday 28 November 2014

Famous People Tag





I've been tagged by both my sisters for the Famous People Tag! (Beth and Ains)


~ The Rules ~
 
-Put up the 'famous people tag button' and link back to the person who tagged you
-Answer the questions
-Tag the ten last people who commented on your blog (excluding anonymytes or the person who tagged you)
 
~The official questions!~
 
#1 Who's your favourite singer/group?
Don't ask me! Oh, wait, he's one of them ^ :)
The Les Miserables 2012 cast. 

With several others coming second, but I think they're first. Maybe. I'm really bad at making decisions about what my favourite things are.

#2 If your favourite male actor was in the same room as you right now, what would your reaction be?
Suppress screams. (Don't want them to think I'm insane, do I? Noooo) Not just because they're cool (I mean, why else would they be my favourite actor??) but also because my favourite actor (whoever he is - I can't decide) doesn't live in this country, and obviously, the chances of seeing someone famous are very slim - the odds would rarely be in my favour - and so it would be a once in a million occurrence. 

Oh, and I'd ask them for a photo and an autograph, 'cos, ya'know, that's what ya do to famous people. 
Um, anyway...

#3 Is there a famous person you used to love but (due to something they have done in their life) you've suddenly changed your mind?
I have no idea. I'm not familiar with any famous people's private lives. But there probably is one. Like I don't like half the dresses the actresses wear, and I might not watch other things they've been in.

#4 Name a famous person you like who's name starts with a V.
*deep breath* C'mon, think. Think of someone other than Queen Victoria and Viggo Mortensen. Um....
I don't know.

#5 What's one of your favourite red-carpet dresses?
Another hard one. I have to say I don't like many. I'm not entirely sure, but this one of Isabelle Allen's is quite cute.

#6 Who's your favourite Royal person?
Prince George.

#7 Who's your favourite child actor/tress?
Abigail Breslin was extremely cute in the movie Chesnut.

#8 Is there an actor/actress you actually like their private lives of? (Not sure if that last question was properly phrased.)
Well, like I said earlier, I don't really know much about actors' private lives.

#9 Do you think that the actors/actresses have improved these last 100 years?
Well, in old movies (black and white, old, old - like Batman 1949) the actors don't seem as good. I think they have.

#10 What's the weirdest famous-people name?
Santino Fontana. (In default of Viggo Mortensen and Fra Fee).

#11 Do you think you look like a famous person? Which one(s)?
I really have no idea. What do you think?

#12 Share your favourite famous-person quote.

Do these count?

#13 Who's your favourite dancer?
I...don't....know any dancers.

#14 Why is your favourite actress your favourite one? When did you decide that she was your favourite?
Well, I like Imelda Staunton, which I decided after seeing her as Miss Pole in Cranford.

#15 Have you ever met/seen/been close to a famous person?
Well, Will & Kate and George came to ,Wellington, two hours away, and Charles & Camilla came to out tiny little hometown............but
I didn't see any of them.
I am sorry to say the closest I got to seeing a famous person was the mayor of aforementioned small town. Ahem.

So......the last 9 (there aren't ten) people to comment on my blog, excluding Beth and Ains, are:
~Miss Jane Bennet
~Miss Brandon
~Naomi Bennet
~Miss Laurie
~Miss Marianne/Melody
~Teainateacup
~Miss Dashwood
~Violet
~Laura




 


No comments:

Post a Comment