Monday 22 September 2014

This is when we say.....

Naomi Bennet recently posted about the things her family say during particular scenes in movies here, and at the end of her post, she asked "What about you? What things do you say during old-many-watched scenes?"

So that gave me an idea to post some here:

"Oooh, this part!"/"Oooh, this bit's really funny!"
We say that ALL the time!



"Watch his nose!"
(Just before he kisses her) 
Said nose gets squashed and can appear funny and shatter your previous sobbing state. 
I know by experience.


"Ha-ha-ha-HA-ha!" *musically*
We always copy the way Moody Spurgeon laughs musically!

"I'm DINO-SAURY!"



1 comment:

  1. Haha- Moody Spurgeon's laugh... so funny. :-)
    I'm glad you did this, Emily, I really enjoyed reading it. :-P

    And your new blog looks is very cute... the best so far, I should think. :-)

    ReplyDelete