Friday 22 August 2014

Kindred Spirit Award

Hello again!

My sister, Ainsley Pontmercy, has awarded me with the Kindred Spirit Award here  .



Rules:
1. Answer the questions you are given.
2. Nominate anyone you'd like.
3. Give 10 questions for others to answer (you can use my questions if you'd like).
4. Share the picture above^ with the post you make and link it back to Eve's blog.


Here are the questions, and my answers (I am including the Sequel movie here):

1. Who is your favourite character in Anne of Green Gables?
Um, Anne - Duh! Obviously :)
Also, I really like Gilbert, because he's well-meaning (and very SOARY), but Anne still holds a grudge against him.


2. Are you more like Anne or Diana?
I'm not really sure. A bit of both perhaps, though they're quite different to me, I think.

3. What is your favourite quote from the book/movie?

Or:


4. What was the funniest moment in it?


or

or


or the mouse :)


or - last one now -


5. Would you rather have Diana's raven black hair or Anne's carrot red hair?
I've always wanted to have blonde or black hair, so probably Diana's.

6. What do you think of Gilbert?
Well, he did tease Anne, but he "only said it because he wanted to meet her so much", and he meant well by apologizing. I like him.

7. What are your thoughts on puff sleeves?
Well, I have to admit Anne's were rather "puffy" and I might not wear ones like those, but in general I like puffed sleeves.


8. Have you ever been to Canada?
No; I've never been outside New Zealand!

9. How would you describe Anne?
Imaginative, proud, fun, and with a fiery temper to match her hair :)

10. Favourite word Anne uses in the book/movie?
"You don't want me 'cos I'm not a boy?" Okay, nine words, but it's one of my favourite line's of Anne's.


I tag ElizabethanyAnne-girl and Miss Dashwood.







No comments:

Post a Comment